We're pleased to announce the launch of lifepoint.net.au, promoting the services of Perth based celebrant, Ken Booth.
- Clean Design - it was essential for the design to reflect two contrasting moments in life, weddings and funerals, but moments that are both celebratory and reflective in nature.
- Responsive Site - the majority of traffic will come through referrals both online and word-of-mouth and mobile is a key driver with a large portion coming through social media.
- Useful Resource & Blog - Ken gets a huge amount of his work through referrals however he wanted the site to guide current and potential clients through key elements of each service whilst offering tangibles for those looking to see examples of services conducted.
- Social - Ken is a keen user of Facebook and Twitter so it was essential that the site linked seamlessly with both, with the blog automatically posting to both and social sharing.
- SEO - optimised for the Perth market on key terms such as Weddings Perth, Celebrant Perth, etc
- Strapline - we focused on the commonality of both services and Ken's approach to each, coming up with the strapline, "Celebrating Life"
- Bright & Reflective - we used a combination of images from previous services and professional shots of images that could be used in both the context of weddings and funerals such as floral bouquets and ceremonial settings.
- SEO & Blog - the content is designed to inform and maximise effectiveness for search engines, a prime example being the blog links on the homepage to ensure changeable but relevant content for SEO purposes